|Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size||Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size|
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Volar Column Distal Radius 9 Hole Head, Right/Left Specification
- Anatomically contoured volar distal radius plates.
- Multiple locking screw options in head of plate provide fixation of the radial and intermediate columns.
- Low plate and screw profile minimizes potential for tendon and soft tissue irritation.
- Polished surface and rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- Combi holes in plate shaft allow locking screw fixation with angular stability in the threaded section, or compression with cortex screws in the DCU section of the hole.
- Locking screws offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- Choice of 8 or 9 hole head configurations.
- Plates available holes are 3, 4 and 5.
- Plates available for Left and Right.
- Plates available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Volar Column Distal Radius 9 Hole Head, Right/Left uses
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Volar Column Distal Radius 9 Hole Head, Right/Left are indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
Intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
Intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
Physeal crush injuries
Any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius