|Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Size|
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Proximal Radius (Locking Neck Plate For Radial Head) Specification
- Plates are precontoured for anatomical fit.
- Combi holes allow fixation with locking screws in the threaded section for angular stability, and cortex screws in the Dynamic Compression Unit (DCU) section for distraction. A fixed-angle construct provides advantages in osteopenic bone or multifragment fractures, where traditional
screw purchase is compromised.
- The holes in the head of the plate accept 2.4mm locking screws and 2mm cortex screws.
- The shaft holes accept 2.4mm locking screws in the threaded portion or 2.7mm cortex screws and 2.4mm cortex screws in the distraction portion.
- Plates available holes are 2, 3 and 4
- Plates available in Titanium.
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Proximal Radius (Locking Neck Plate For Radial Head) uses
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Proximal Radius (Locking Neck Plate For Radial Head) indicated for Extra-articular and intra-articular fractures of the proximal radius and multifragmented radial neck fractures.