|Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size||Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size|
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Extra-Articular Volar Distal Radius 5 Hole Head Type-III, Right/Left Specification
- 2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Extra-Articular Volar Distal Radius 5 Hole Head Type-III, Right/Left is precontoured with a complex bend designed to fit the volar surface of the distal radius. Juxta-articular plates may be used for more complex fractures. Placement is as distal as possible on the radius. The locking holes in the head of the plate are angled 5° proximal to the articular surface, to allow a more distal plate placement.
- Straight plates are contoured to fit the radial column and have a notched tip that allows them to fit on the radial styloid, adjacent to a temporary K-wire fixation.
- Locking Compression Plates (LCP) have Combi holes which allow locking screw fixation in the threaded section or compression in the non-threaded section of the hole.
- Locking screws offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- Undercuts on the bottom of the plate head facilitate contouring of the plate to match the anatomy of the distal radius and minimize the
potential for soft tissue irritation.
- Rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- Smaller plates and screws address fracture fragments individually, with less overall implant bulk.
- Plate available with 5 head holes and 3 and 5 shaft holes.
- Plates available for Left and Right.
- Plates available in Titanium.
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Extra-Articular Volar Distal Radius 5 Hole Head Type-III, Right/Left uses
2.4/2.7mm Locking Plate Extra-Articular Volar Distal Radius 5 Hole Head Type-III, Right/Left is used or fixation of complex intra and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.