|Ref. No. Ti
|Ref. No. SS
3.5mm Locking Head Cannulated Cancellous Screw “Full Thread” Specification
- 3.5mm Locking Head Cannulated Cancellous screws shaft accepts 2.8mm diameter guide wires.Hemispherical head ensures optimal annular contact with washers and plates when screws are angled.
- Low-profile head helps reduce possibility of soft tissue irritation .
- Reverse-cutting flutes assist in screw removal.
- Choice of thread lengths offers best fit of threads into far bone fragment, for greater interfragmentary compression.
- Cancellous thread profile uses deep cutting threads with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout. The large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal.
- Self-drilling, self-tapping screw tip facilitates screw insertion by eliminating the need for predrilling and tapping in most cases.
- Screws available lengths are 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm and 60mm.
- Screws available thread lengths are 16 mm thread, 32 mm thread and Fully threaded.
- Screws available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
3.5mm Locking Head Cannulated Cancellous Screw “Full Thread” uses
3.5mm Locking Head Cannulated Cancellous Screw are intended for fracture fixation of large bones and large bone fragments.
3.5mm Locking Head Cannulated Cancellous Screw are also indicated for:
- Femoral neck fractures
- Slipped capital femoral epiphyses
- As an adjunct to DHS in basilar neck fractures
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Ankle arthrodeses
- Pediatric femoral neck fractures
- Intercondylar femur fractures
- Sacroiliac joint disruptions
- Subtalar arthrodeses