|Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size||Ref. No. Ti||Ref. No. SS||Position||Size|
2.7mm Locking Distal Dorsal Radius L-Plate Type-II, Right/Left Specification
- 2.7mm Locking Distal Dorsal Radius L-Plate Type-II, Right/Left two-plate technique offers a strong construct for complex distal radius fractures and avoids removal of Lister’s tubercle.
- Straight plates are contoured to fit the radial column and have a notched tip that allows them to fit on the radial styloid, adjacent to a
temporary K-wire fixation.
- Locking Compression Plates (LCP) have Combi holes which allow locking screw fixation in the threaded section or compression in the non-threaded section of the hole.
- Locking screws offer a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone.
- Low plate-and-screw profile minimizes potential for tendon and soft tissue irritation..
- Rounded edges minimize potential for tendon adhesion.
- Smaller plates and screws address fracture fragments individually, with less overall implant bulk.
- Plates available holes are 3 and 4.
- Plates available for Left and Right.
- Plates available in Titanium.
2.7mm Locking Distal Dorsal Radius L-Plate Type-II, Right/Left uses
2.7mm Locking Distal Dorsal Radius L-Plate Type-II, Right/Left is used or fixation of complex intra and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.