|REF. NO. LENGTH
616.30 30 mm
616.35 35 mm
616.40 40 mm
616.45 45 mm
616.50 50 mm
616.55 55 mm
616.60 60 mm
616.65 65 mm
616.70 70 mm
616.75 75 mm
616.80 80 mm
|REF. NO. LENGTH
616.85 85 mm
616.90 90 mm
616.95 95 mm
616.100 100 mm
616.105 105 mm
616.110 110 mm
616.115 115 mm
616.120 120 mm
616.125 125 mm
| Technical Specification
Thread Diameter 7.0 mm
Drill Bit for threaded Hole 4.5 mm
Core Diameter 4.5 mm
Hexagonal Socket 3.5 mm
Head Diameter 8.0 mm
Shaft Diameter 4.5 mm
Cannulation 2.1 mm
Guide Wire 2.0 mm
7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread Specification
- 7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread available lengths are 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 105mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 125mm and 130mm
- 7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread has Cancellous thread. Cancellous thread profile uses deep cutting threads with a large pitch to increase resistance to pullout. Large pitch also accelerates screw insertion and removal.
- 7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread is made from pure Titanium and SS 316L.
- Any additional length sizes of this screw will be made on demand.
- This is Self Tapping Screw. Self Tapping Screws cuts its own thread while being driven into the bone. It makes a small hole while entering the bone which creates a tight friction fit between the threads. This helps fight vibration loosening and allows the parts to be taken apart if needed.
- Instruments are available for this screw such as Bone Taps, Combined Drill & Tap Sleeve, Counter Sink, Depth Gauge, Drill Bits, Drill Guide, Drill Sleeve, Hollow Mill Screw Removal, Reverse Measuring Device, Screw Drivers and Screw Holding Forceps etc.
7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread uses
7.0 mm Large Cannulated Cancellous Screw 32mm Thread is intended for fixation of fractures, fusions, and osteotomies of Small and large bones appropriate for the size of the device.
Large Cannulated Cancellous screw have a hollow central shaft. Both cortical and cancellous screws can be cannulated. Cannulated cancellous screws are used for metaphyseal fractures while cannulated and non-cannulated cortical screws are used as lag screws for fixation of diaphyseal fractures.
Partially threaded screws may be used to lag one bone fragment to another, where the bone fragment is captured by the threads of the screw and pulled toward the near cortex fragment on the head side of the screw. Fully threaded screws are intended to be used to stabilize fractures with little to no compression across the fracture.
Cannulated cancellous screw system provide emergency closed reduction, percutaneous screw fixation and excellent stability.
Cannulated cancellous bone screws in comparation with traditional screws decrease surgical time, allow more precise screw placement and reduce possibility of errors.
One special type of cannulated cancellous screw is the Knowles pin which is a Cannulated cancellous screws used for fixation of slipped capital femoral epiphysis in children.